The entire Pacific Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We have rearranged the office to maintain a 6-foot distance between individuals.
- We provide tissues and hand sanitizer to every patient.
- Patients will be screened prior to entering the office. This will involve our staff taking everyone’s temperature and requiring every patient to rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide prior to treatment.
- Companions are asked to wait in the car during treatment to limit the number of people in the office.
- We offer tele-dentistry appointments for patients wishing to be evaluated via online video chat.
- We have distributed HEPA air purification filters in the waiting rooms that trap and remove harmful airborne particles.
- We offer additional payment plans like CareCredit® and GreenSky®, which allows payments to be taken over the phone and reduce high-touch payment surfaces in the office.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Our staff is using updated enhanced PPE protocol, including gowns, gloves, N95 masks, and face shields. Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Throughout the day, we perform additional anti-viral cleaning and practice the latest in sterilization protocols.
- We are using hospital-grade disinfectants to clean each treatment room before and after each patient.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Pacific Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (253) 929-8711.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.