Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. Contact us online or call our office to schedule your visit.
Offering Tele-Consult Appointments
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
We're Committed to
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
- We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment: We will schedule patients to limit the number of individuals in our lobby and office at any given time. We will also be staggering appointments to allow for proper sanitization after each patient visit.
- All patients will be screened leading up to their appointment. We will complete a phone screening with recommended COVID questionnaires at the time of scheduling and appointment confirmation. Patients will also fill out a form upon check-in to verify these questionnaires. All patients and everyone in their party must have their temperature taken as well, will be provided with hand sanitizer, and will be required to wear masks while in the practice.
- The waiting room is wiped down on a regular schedule after every patient check in, especially high traffic areas. The lobby, clipboards, pens and restroom including all door knobs or high traffic areas are wiped down between each patient on a regular schedule throughout the day.
- Hand wash stations will be located in the restrooms, treatment rooms, sterilization area and lunch room with antibacterial soap.
- While it is not possible to completely social distance during surgery, our team will all be wearing our proper PPE when in surgery. We ask patients to sit away from each other in the lobby and rides to wait in the car if possible. We have removed some seating to promote social distancing and our front office staff will verbally directs patients where to sit to encourage safe social distancing.
- Patients will be also required to use a mouth rinse prior to surgery. This ADA-accepted, chlorine dioxide ultra sensitive mouth rinse rapidly reduces the viral and bacterial load in the mouth and has also been shown to promote healing within the mouth.
- After surgery, patients will be re-masked and escorted to their car while another employee decontaminates the post operative room the patient was previously in per COVID protocol.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- All team members will follow strict personal protective equipment protocols. All surgical staff will be required to wear N95 or KN95 masks, goggles and/or face shields, hair nets, and gloves and our front office staff will wear masks at all times.
- Each staff members will be screened before their shift begins, using the same risk assessment questions we ask of our patients and we will document their temperatures as well.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
Pacific Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at any of our offices. We will be happy to assist you.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.