First visits at Pacific Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons typically consist of an oral examination and consultation. Your oral surgeon will evaluate your condition and possibly take some digital scans or X-rays of your mouth to assess your condition. Your surgeon will fully explain your diagnosis, go over treatment options, and answer any questions you have to ensure that you feel as informed and comfortable as possible.
To help us better assist you, please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment. If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, we ask that you do so at least two full business days in advance to avoid any cancellation fees. We also ask that you bring the following to your first appointment with us:
- Your referral paperwork and any additional information or scans from your referring doctor or dentist (You can have your referring doctor send this information to us ahead of time.)
- A list of any medications, supplements, or natural remedies you are currently taking
- A list of all allergies
- Your medical history, including any existing medical conditions
- Your medical and/or dental insurance information
- Your payment information (credit card, etc.)
Patients under the age of 18 must bring a parent or legal guardian.
Also, please fill out our patient registration form online before your initial appointment.
Thank you for reviewing and following the instructions above, and we look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions regarding your first visit to our practice, please contact the office where your appointment is scheduled, and our staff will be happy to assist you.