At Pacific Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, we provide you with the high-quality treatment that you deserve. We accept a variety of different insurance plans and payment methods for your convenience. To make the payment process easier for you, our knowledgeable office team can help you with any questions or concerns regarding your insurance and payment information.
We accept personal checks as well as Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, and Discover® cards as forms of payment. We also offer payment plan options to make our services more accessible. Our payment plan options are outlined below:
- GreenSky®: While we understand that price can be a factor in receiving treatment, we firmly believe the most important factors in choosing PNWOMS are our experience, our specialized surgeons, advanced treatment options, and superior results.We provide our patients with affordable payment solutions through GreenSky in order to make quality care easily accessible. You may choose from several popular plans that allow you to make affordable monthly payments toward your new smile over 6, 60, or 90 months options.
- Wisdom tooth removal – as low as $45 per month
- Single implant with extraction (surgical only) – as low as $69 per month
- Smile Complete full-arch restoration – as low as $473 per month
During your consultation, our Patient Care Consultant can assist you in scheduling your procedure during your first visit with us.
- 2-3 minute qualification process
- Instant approvals
- Low monthly payments
Are you ready to take the first step? Click below.
- CareCredit®: CareCredit offers some interest-free payment plans for healthcare costs. Certain fees and interest rates apply if the balance is not paid within the interest-free period or if a payment is missed. Please let us know at least one full day before your surgery if you have applied for CareCredit.
Click here to learn more about financing your oral surgery treatment through CareCredit.
Any payment plans used to pay for our services must be established at least two business days before your surgery date. For more information about our financial and insurance policies, feel free to contact our office, and one of our team members will gladly assist you. Communicating any questions or concerns you have allows us to better assist and serve you as a patient.